Friday 30 October 2009

Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch


As is our way, my brother and I settled down to watch Crimewatch the other night, and set about our hobby of threatening to ring the hotline and implicate each other for the most heinous of crimes.

While doing this we noticed something rather sinister about the presenters. Not the standard presenters, the delicious Rav and that woman who isn’t Fiona Bruce but may as well be. But there is a C student of Crimewatch. Those who present the in between sections and the reconstructions are all wrong uns of the highest order. Honestly they were worse than thec riminals some of them. I’ve been doing extensive searching on Google and I can’t find the names or photos of any of them.

Now I’m wondering if perhaps if you commit a crime and get community service, you can do community service presenting Crimewatch.