Wednesday 6 May 2009

Gok Wan's Fashion Fix...

... had me screaming at the telly last night. In fact Gok's Fashion Fix left me requiring a heroin fix.

Who is this man? What rock did he crawl out from under? When is he crawling back and why on earth has he taken it upon himself to take responisbility for the self esteem of woman kind? Has there been some petition or pressure group that I have missed? And surely, if we badly needed a man to cheer us all up, it wouldn't be one who had willfully rejected women as a lifestyle choice. It certainly wouldn't be this little twat who refers to a lady's bosoms as "bangers".

Gok, take your "whanger" and shove it up your "crapper". If I catch you on my telly again I'm putting my foot through it, and guess who will be getting the bill.

In this episode, unbearable Gok was styling the equally unbearable Cilla Black who apparently "lives in jeans" when she is "Not on camera". All the time then Cilla?

She also proclaimed that she would "rather diet than wear a size 14".

Read my lips, Cilla:

And

The

Rest